Thursday, April 5, 2018

Dreaming of YOU!

Hi friends!
Today I came to share with you'all  this beautiful Sweetheart Tilda doll and Altered envelope in a Vintage style,
I use for the envelope paper from my stash and decorated with Pearl Accented Wedding Day applique, Ivory Tulle trim and the gorgeous Timeless Vintage lace, for the Butterflies I use the Glamorous Premium set and flowers also from the shop , the B-Board pieces that I use here were the quilling flourish and the small Romantic heart border.
then for the doll I use...
for the dress the Timeless Vintage Ivory Lace as you can see the detail of the embroidery it so gorgeous!!! I just love the detail of the lace then for the mask I use the Natural Cotton Crochet lace 001 for the ears and nose.
Hope you have enjoyed this project as much as I love creating it =D 
Thanks for stopping by, big Hugs 
Yorlis Borja

Products use here:


No comments:

Post a Comment