Saturday, May 19, 2018

ReneaBouquets Guest Design Team May Spring Fling Tag



There's always something fun going on at the ReneaBouquets Facebook Page! This month we had a Tag Swap! This is the tag I made for my chosen partner! I think she loved it....and with so much gorgeous ReneaBouquet Original goodness on there, who wouldn't!!!???

I decided to keep my Beautiful Board bare for this project....it's off white creamy color really goes with just about anything!




After choosing that fussy cut fairy to be the feature, that pretty peach lace accented her perfectly. The gorgeous Bling flower center and Glass glitter Sweet Pea gave just enough shine to the piece, I think! 
 


Here I used a couple ReneaBouquets trinkets to adorn the ribbons tied at the top of the tag!

I just love it! I hope this inspires you to get crafty with something from ReneaBouquets!!




Create Beautifully & Originally with Reneabouquets:
http://www.Reneabouquets.com
or:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets




Here are the ReneaBouqet products I used today: 


Reneabouquets Trim-Soft Peach Lace 4 3/4 " Wide

Tiny Treasures Sweet Pea Soft Green Premium Paper Glitter Glass

Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits - Scroll Hearts

Beautiful Board Medium Brick Elements Laser Cut Chipboard

Reneabouquets Fairy Trinkets Pack

Key Set Of 4-Silver Dream Metal Key



No comments:

Post a Comment