Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Shabby Chic Home Decor Mini Cherry Blossom Tree

I had purchased a mini home décor LED Cherry Blossom tree for half price after Christmas and through it in my stash, waiting for the right inspiration to turn it into a beautiful shabby chic piece for my home! When Reneabouquets designed a beautiful Sweet Garden Fairy with Glass Wings, I knew she would be the perfect touch to create a mini fairy garden under the cherry blossom tree! I began by dismantling all the fabric flowers and plastic centers from the lights and then used a heavy black Gesso to paint the plastic base and shiny plastic tape that covered the branches. Then I started to re-assemble/redecorate the lights back into flowers but used a sheer ribbon trim to recreate the flowers and three different Reneabouquets Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits pieces as the centers.  Once everything was assembled, I turned on the switch...and Presto!! The lights worked so I began to create my fairy garden underneath the branches. None of this would have been possible without the use of exquisite product from Reneabouquets! I will have all the links below the pics to the products I used in this project as well as the start to finish process of my You Tube video. FYI: My first picture will be the "before" photo of the original cherry blossom tree. Enjoy!!
















Link to You Tube video:
 
 
Links to Reneabouquets (RB) products used in this project:
RB Mulberry Flowers S/24 Mini Roses & Leaves (Pink Sorbet): https://www.reneabouquets.com/product-page/mini-pink-sorbet-mulberry-paper-roses-leaves-set
RB Mulberry Flowers S/13 Wild Roses, Gardenias, and Leaves (Ivory): https://www.reneabouquets.com/product-page/ivory-wild-roses-gardenia-leaves-flower-set
RB Mulberry Flowers S/13 Roses and Leaves (Pink and White): https://www.reneabouquets.com/product-page/pink-white-roses-leaves-mulberry-paper-flowers
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment