Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Country Christmas Garland

I have been in the thick of getting ready for Christmas Craft Bazaar season and have been making Christmas Garlands with a country/rustic theme. When I received some new Christmas pieces in my design team kit, including the new Beautiful Board Explosion/Ornament/Gift box....I thought it would make a sweet addition to the center of a Garland! By adding a few more Beautiful Board pieces such as S/6 Winter Snowflakes and some Printed Beautiful Board Die Cuts such as Christmas Carol, this garland all came together rather perfectly!!! I will have links below to the Reneabouquets products I used on this project as well as a start to finish You Tube video on how I put this garland together!! Thanks for stopping by!!
 








 
You Tube Video:
 
 
 
 
 
Reneabouquets (RB) links to product used on this project:
RB Mulberry Flowers S/14 Christmas Flowers Set in Winter White: https://www.reneabouquets.com/product-page/winter-white-mulberry-poinsettias-curly-roses
 
















1 comment:

  1. This is the sweetest garland!! What I wouldn't give to have a home with a banister or fireplace with a shelf above to drape it on!! Love the wood slices you've used to attach the lovely Reneabouquets products to. So clever!!

    ReplyDelete