Saturday, November 10, 2018

Shabby Chic Ornament Box

Hello friends!
Today I wanted to share with you this new Explosion Christmas Ornament box from Reneabouquets shop that I alter in a shabby chic style but you can do so many different styles with it.
first I finger paint the front, back and topper with pink acrylic paint to give it a little color and on the side walls I use Lavender frost paper from Prima which I distress at the edges, I also use the decorative kit from the ornament box and use the intricate design on the top and bottom of the font part  box which I emboss with clear embossing powder to give it a glittery touch to it.
I also use the bailarina that I color with copics  and distress inks for the body and I use pink  pleated tulle trim for the skirts and just stickles for the top of the dress.
at the top of the ornament I use the Flower Crown lace , B-Board small bricks, glitter snow , white poinsettias and other's to create a cluster that will give it a shabby look to it.
Here's another way you can alter the ornament box thought I will recommend to use the batterie  tea light for safety measure.
I'm so happy how they turn out and you can use them as a decoration piece as well as an ornament and make them in different colors and styles.

Hope you have like this project as much as I , thank you for stopping by today 
Take care and big hugs
Yorlis Borja

No comments:

Post a Comment