Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Start Each Day With a Grateful Heart

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a design team page for Reneabouquets!I've used a google free photo by A.M. Lorek.
I love using these beautiful products from Renea's.





To make this page I applied clear gesso to Blue Fern paper. I applied texture paste with a stencil, then put the layers under the photo together. I took some corrugated cardboard, ripped off a lot of the surface paper, and painted it with gesso. I added the photo with a layer of cardstock taped on, then watercolor paper. I put layers of foam core board between everything to give dimension, and room to tuck things into.








I picked out Beautiful Board(B Board), painted it with Shimmerz Paints, and topped it with Clear Rock Candy Crackle.






To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter, mica flakes, seed beads, pearls, rhinestones, crystals,glass beads,shells,glass pebbles, pressed flowers and leaves, moss, Prima flowers, Vintaj and Tim Holtz metal,chain, tulle, and tiny pieces of gold lace. I used Prima moulds and clay to make two pieces, and painted them.





I painted with layers of gesso, Shimmerz, Prima Art Alchemy paints,Prima waxes, and mica powders. 







Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment