Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Coral Pretties Handmade Doll

Hello Friends!

Today I came to shared with you'all this Pretties Doll in Coral colors which was inspired by the gorgeous Coral wide Embroidered Lace, now you can find this lace design in white and Ivory as well.
For the doll I used the lace for the neck of the dress and the warmers as you can see in the picture, then to created more detail I used Silver Tres Belle Pearl Brooch and for the card I used something Blue paper from Prima (a oldie from my stash ) and layered three times with paper then add the gorgeous Junie's Blossom lace  and add a piece of the gorgeous Garden Party & Roses lace , then I cut the B-Board Large Vines & Roses Frame and glued one half in each side, then I add the Tangerine Quartz Roses combine with the Prima Pretty Pale Dry Dessert flowers and to finish it up I add the gorgeous Oh So Butterlicious Glitter Glass Butterfly.

Hope you had enjoy this project! It was really fun creating this for you.
Thank You so Much for stopping by 
Big Hugs
Yorlis Borja

Reneabouquets
Reneabouquets Blog
Reneabouquets Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment