Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Mini Mixed Media Canvas by Lanette


 Hello everyone Lanette here,

Today I am sharing a mini mixed media canvas that I created using lots of RB Goodies! My focal point for this canvas is a one of Renea's gorgeous butterflies!


You can see my process from start to finish over on the RB Youtube Channel :




I just  love the added texture this lace adds!


Here you can see a bit more of all the extra 
sparkly buts that make this canvas shine.



This canvas is tiny, its only a 4x6 but it is full of tinny details, 
here you can see the tiny heart!



I absolutely love this Watercolor Spun Candy Butterfly,
 he is the largest one in the set of three.



You can find Reneabouquets here...
Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Blog


Thanks so much for visiting the blog and viewing my post today!


No comments:

Post a Comment