Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Make each day your masterpiece shaker card by cherry nelson



Hellllllllllllllo fellow Reneabouquet fans!  cherry  here to share a bumblebee card today.  I adore bees....and this bee clock drew my attention right away!  I decided it needed to be a shaker so I set about to do just that!  I recycled a chipboard Scor-tape roll to add dimension and lined it with lace to prettify it.  I than reused some acetate packaging to line the back of the clock and than filled up my chipboard piece with sequins and baubles before sealing it up.  






It is hard to tell in the photos but the sequins are soooo pretty inside against the embossed gold and turquoise.   I added the clock hands that I embossed.




















I used embossing powder first in turquoise and than embossed over that with gold embossing powder and than distressed some of the areas to allow the blue to peak through.  I than aged the gold a bit.




I love the result of this and will be doing this again!  I left the clock hands blue for some contrast.





I prettied up the inside as well and decided to put my sentiment there as well. Great way to allow for more space on the front...and to add special touches to the inside as well.




Of course some florals were the perfect last touch.  Hope you enjoyed!  Xoxo, cherry


Reneabouquet Supplies used:








No comments:

Post a Comment