Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Mixed Media Tag Set by Lanette


 Hello everyone Lanette here,

Today I am celebrating a little Christmas in July! 

I just had to share Renea's new Angel Ornaments they are absolutely adorable! I decided a set of Tags would be perfect so could use both the Traditional and Shabby Angels.

After digging through my paper stash and found a sheet of Blue Ferns Studio's Vintage Christmas Collection and I decided that it would be perfect! 

You can see my process from start to finish over on the RB Youtube Channel :





for this tag i chose the Traditional Angel Ornament ...





And the Shabby Option fort his tag....





You can find Reneabouquets here...
Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Blog


Thanks so much for visiting the blog and viewing my post today!


No comments:

Post a Comment