Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Hello Autumn Dreams Mixed Media Canvas By Lanette


 Hello everyone Lanette here,

Today I am sharing a mini mixed media canvas that I created using lots of RB Goodies! My focal point for this canvas is a one of Renea's gorgeous butterflies!



You can see my process from start to finish over on the RB Youtube Channel :



This canvas my be tiny at 4x4 but it has a bunch of sparkly personality! 
Plus its another way to use your ATCs....





I just love the way the Hello Autumn Premium Papr Glitter Glass Butterflies look  layered together and Renea has so many Butterflies that you could layer the options are endless!


I hope I have inspire you in someway today!!

You can find Reneabouquets here...
Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Blog


Thanks so much for visiting the blog and viewing my post today!



No comments:

Post a Comment