Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Alice Mixed Media Tag Created by Lanette Erickson

Hello everyone Lanette here,

Today I wanted to share my sweet little Alice in Wonderland Tag. I have wanted to play with Renea's beautiful Alice collection for so long but I never have, until now! 

And I figured while I was trying something new I would try out the Itty Bitty Beautiful Printed Board Collection, so here it is a Alice Tag featuring lots if Itty Bitty Goodness!





ReneaBouquets Products Used:







Just a few more details before you leave...




Tiny Trinkets Tea Pot Isn't it darling!!!

Loads and loads of Chunky Diamond Shard Glitter 
to create the Looking Glass Feel.




I hope I have inspired you in someway today!!

You can find Reneabouquets here...
Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Blog


Thanks so much for visiting the blog and viewing my post today!


No comments:

Post a Comment