Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Happy Halloween Loaded Frame by Lanette

 Hello everyone Lanette here,


Today I wanted to share my Spooky Sweet  Loaded Frame, 
I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed creating it. 


ReneaBouquets Products Used:

Beautiful Board Tree Of Life Loaded Card, Tag or Frame Chipboard Kit

Printed Beautiful Board Small Darla The Witch Laser Cut Chipboard

Beautiful Words Large Happy Halloween Laser Cut Chipboard

2 Ounce Black Gawdie Girl Chunky Glitter Glass


I have been waiting for the perfect inspiration since I received the Beautiful Board Tree Of Life Loaded Card, Tag or Frame Chipboard Kit in my Design Team Pack, I mean its amazing!

Finally inspiration hit me this month with the oh so sweet release off  Renea's Sweet little Darla the Witch!  

She is absolutely adorable And she fits perfectly inside the frame!



If you would like to see how I altered this frame 



Just a few more details before you leave...


Packed full of treats and ready to go.. 




I hope I have inspired you in someway today!!

You can find Reneabouquets here...


Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Blog


Thanks so much for visiting the blog and viewing my post today!


No comments:

Post a Comment