Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Sisters Snow Day - An Easel Style Christmas Card by Jenn DuBell

 Hello everyone and Happy Holidays! Jenn here, and today I want to share this beautiful easel styled Christmas card I created using beautiful products from Reneabouquets!

I just love Christmas makes, all the beautiful colors and sparkle!
For my card I used the following Reneabouquets products:

Blue Fern Studios Christmas Cheer Paper Collection

I absolutely love how versatile the Beautiful board pieces are. For my card I cut the sister in the sled from the other to create a bit more dimension.



 This is an easel styled card that can be displayed open as shown below.



The inside of my card reveals a hidden pocket containing a smaller card with a gift card pocket.



To add a sparkling snow effect to my card I used a clear-drying adhesive and brushed on the snowflakes and flowers and then added the fine diamond glitter glass.

You can find Reneabouquets here...



Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Blog


Thanks so much for visiting the blog and viewing my post today!
Happy creating!
Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment