Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Fun white rabbit birthday card by cherry nelson









Hello Reneabouquet peeps!  Cherry here visiting on the blog today.  My favorite color is red, I love decorating with it.  It always makes me smile and I need to make more cards with it.  I fell in love with this Alice in Wonderland rabbit and knew right from the start that he would of course be used for a birthday card.  Maybe you have forgotten someone's birthday? Make them a cute card with this sweet rabbit.  Wouldn't he be perfect for a late birthday?  After all this hare was late for a very important date. 
Please make sure to scroll down for supplies used from Reneabouquets!



I used scrap papers from my stash...actually the heart paper is Christmas.  I thought it would work perfectly with the alice theme.  I just used a black marker for my sentiment.  Dimension was used for lots of fun layering.



Along with flowers from the store, I created the poppy style flower myself.

I added glass hearts and red beads from the store inside my bunny pocket watch.



I wanted Mr. rabbit to have a solid background so I diecut a red scallop circle and embossed a bit of stamp on it for interest and than layered Mr. rabbit on top.





From there ribbon was added with a big fluffy bow and florals....along with buttons and sequins.




I hope you have enjoyed my take on a "late birthday" card.  As always stay healthy and creative!

XOXO, Cherry

Reneabouquet's supplies-







 

No comments:

Post a Comment