Thursday, February 18, 2021

Let it Snow by Amy Voorthuis

 Goodmorning Lovely Renea Bouquets Fans, 

So for today I'd like to share my second layout to you all, made with some gorgeous Renea Bouquets products. For this layout I wanted a winter theme all though I really dislike winter....we had some snow in the last 2 weeks {around 20 cm} I find that snow is very peaceful and you can hear yourself think that's nice sometimes. But oh does it get messy when melting ughhh. It was a while since there was that much snow.

Let it Snow: 

As you can see on my layout I did some handstitching which I find very therapeutic to do...I kept the colors very neutral and the layout is very clean & simple at least for me. On my background I added a crackle stamp and a crackle stencil. I also distressed the edges a lot on the the beautiful boards I just some sprays and snow but I gessod it first.


 
I am a hugh fan of of Renea's Bouquets Moonstone Glass Beads so I added a couple randomly on my page can you spot them? For this layout I used a picture of my husband and son when he was little I could have used some newer pictures but this one is very precious to me. For this layout I used two pretty Maja Design collections.




The frame was treated with gesso and then I added some snow and the amazing Gawdie Girl Diamond Fine German Glitter Glass on top of that snow. I aslo did the same with the snowflake beautiful boards. The butterflies I treated a little to with some spray & snow to make it a little less shiny what looked better on this particular layout. 


Renea Bouquets products used for this layout: 

Thank you so much for visiting the blog today and I hope I have inspired you to use your pretty Renea Bouquets products and show us your art with them.
We also would love your comments & if you have any questions you can always ask us.


No comments:

Post a Comment