Friday, September 10, 2021

Grateful and Blessed Fall Inspired Mini Album by Ginny Nemchak

 Hey there friends and crafty peeps!

Ginny here and I'm so very excited to be sharing my first project that I've created as Guest Designer for September. It's such an honor to be joining the team of super creative designers. Getting to work with such beautiful supplies was a real joy! I made a Fall inspired mini album. I'm using the Harvest Meadow paper collection that coordinates  with my Renea Bouquets supplies.

Grateful and Blessed Mini Album

I think that sweet Little Scarecrow  really makes the perfect focal image.  It fits perfectly in the Simply Beautiful Frame. I loved the neutral finish on the frame so I left it unaltered. 

A generously sized arrangement of autumnal flowers really anchors this corner.  I've mixed in some loopy twine bows to fill in the display and added some extra sweet rose buds.

This album is fairly large so I was able to include a second arrangement to the top for balance. 
That  layer of the beautiful Venetian embroidered Lace provides so much texture and the warm vintagy tone matches perfectly. A few final details for the cover are of course the iconic Renea Bouquets Butterflies and Iridescent Pearls in Midnight Blue.


The detail moves right on in to the inside of the book with the Fancy Fall Corner Set. The generous sized surface allowed for a finish of heat set multi tonal embossing powder in a bronze metallic palate. 

When the tags are removed from the pockets you can see the lace detail on the base of the book.  It looks very striking against the mustard yellow patterned paper. 

Here's a few details of the rest of the book:


So that's my first project created for September. I hope you enjoyed seeing it as much  I did making it.  Thank you Renea for such a generous selection of crafty supplies to create with. 

~Renea Bouquets Products Used~


Please join me for a tutorial on this mini album....



Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) Hugs....Ginny






No comments:

Post a Comment