Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Reneabouquets Design Team Post, Happy Halloween, by Melissa Larson

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new project for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see all the fun                                                                                 treasures there!                                                                








I sponged  white gesso on the Beautiful Board pieces, then applied Prima Platinum Crackle Texture Paste with a spatula and a TCW stencil. I put the BB on, then all the beads, and started adding Shimmerz Paints. I wanted a more intense colors, so I used alcohol inks. I added mica powders at the end in a pale almost white blue purple color, purple, and gold.

 










To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter,iridescent wrapping paper,white,black and purple tulle, Swarovski and other brands of crystals, glass beads, pearls,sequins,metal from Tim Holtz, flowers from  Reneabouquets,and bling from my stash. There's a couple fussy cut pieces from Graphic 45 Halloween papers. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things.


 




Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!


You can find Reneabouquets here...

Reneabouquets


Reneabouquets Blog



Reneabouquets items I used:







No comments:

Post a Comment