Saturday, April 30, 2016

Shabby Chic Wall Decor

Here is another project that I created for Reneabouquets!! I love to alter unique pieces that I find into pieces of art that can be displayed beautifully amongst any home décor. I turned this particular piece of metal wall art décor into something inspirational. (I found the metal scroll piece at Hobby Lobby). I wanted to create this for a friend, in hopes that it lifts her spirits whenever she glances at it!
I concentrated on colors of teals, pinks and whites because of their soothing color palate. Here is the YouTube video that explains this product in further detail!
The links to the products I used from Reneabouquets  will be below:
 
 
 
Product Links:
Petaloo Flowers Mums and Butterflies (Teal): this color temporarily out of stock, but there are other colors!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment