Sunday, October 9, 2016

Altered Prima Birdcage

I have been wanting to alter one of these fantastic Prima marketing birdcages. There are two options of colors to decorate with, this rustic option or a shabby chic white version and they both even come with its own cute metal bird! I have them both! LOL! I really wanted to keep the birdcage in its natural rustic feel and chose only to alter the inside. I used the Prima Rossi Belle collection. I added a small strip of paper to the bottom edge of the cage and a piece to the very back! That's it! I also wanted to add a strand of the Prima Lumies (a 1 foot LED strand), so I adhered the main power switch to the back and brought forward the light strand, weaving it in and out of all the embellishments as I layered them vs. trying to wind it in later. I did it this way, because I wanted to hide the strand as much as possible!   This entire project was made possible with tons of product from Reneabouquets!! I will have the product list and links below. I am also attaching the YouTube video which explains this project in further detail....just so I don't have to type it all out! LOL! Thanks for stopping by!!  
 
 






Youtube Video Link:




Product Links:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment