Saturday, May 20, 2017

Shabby Chic Altered Clock

 
I got this very cute clock from a friend and decided to make it pretty!! The metal of the piece was already black, but I wanted it to have texture, so I used Prima Heavy Black Gesso with a pounce brush to apply (using up and down pounce motions) and heat set it in between coats. Love to do this technique! It takes some time, but well worth the subtle texture!  After that I added all the fun elements (including beautiful product from Reneabouquets!) and the end result was this pretty piece of home décor!  I will have the link to my You Tube video below the pictures that explains this project in its entirety as well as the links to all the wonderful Reneabouquet products that were used! Thanks for stopping by!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment