Monday, May 8, 2017

Shabby Chic Photo Display

 
I found this very cute jewelry organizer at a sale, and had intended to use it for that purpose, but one time I walked by it and instantly had an idea! I loved the "frame" that comes up from the "doily" plate at the bottom. It originally had two bars on the center bar (for necklaces, I presume) that I gently pried off. The metal that was left, amazingly, was my photo display! To cover the areas where those pieces had been taken off, I used Prima Heavy Gesso and a sponge pounce brush to add texture to all the metal.   Then I added all my fun pieces (wanting lots of texture with beautiful flowers and butterflies) and the end result was this pretty piece of home décor with a picture of my husband and I! I will have the link to my You Tube video below the pictures that explains this project in its entirety as well as the links to all the wonderful Reneabouquet products that were used! Thanks for stopping by!
 
 




 
 
You Tube Link: 
 
 
Reneabouquet Products Used:
Reneabouquet Chiffon Flowers: http://www.reneabouquets.com/flowers
Reneabouquets S/13 Mulberry Flowers (Wild Roses, Gardenia & Leaves in Ivory):  http://www.reneabouquets.com/_p/prd1/4495751121/product/white-mulberry-paper-roses%2Cgardenias-%26-leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment