Thursday, June 8, 2017

Scrapbook Layout using Prima's Rose Quartz


Hey Crafty Friends I'm back to share a scrapbook layout page using Prima Rose Quartz collection.  I've been wanting to use this collection for a couple weeks now and finally dug into it!  This collection is so pretty!


This is the first time in a long time I didn't use sprays or do any stenciling!  

I love how ReneaBouquets Tiny Treasures Sweet as Candy Butterflies match perfectly for this collection,  they're one of my many favorites of Renea's!

I have a start to finish process YouTube video you can view!

Items used from ReneaBouquets

 ReneaBouquets Online Store
ReneaBouquets Etsy Shop

ReneaBouquets Facebook Page

ReneaBouquets Blog:

Start to finish Process video on YouTube

I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful using Prima's Rose Quartz Collection!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Creating!





No comments:

Post a Comment