Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Reneasbouquets Beautiful Board Carousel Horse Card - By DT Tina Goodwin

Hello everyone! Have you seen the new Reneabouquets Beautiful Board pieces?!? If not you HAVE to go take a look! It's like chipboard pieces only 100x better. You can use Beautiful Board pieces as is or use distress inks or paint them. Here's the super cool part about the Beautiful Board pieces...YOU DON'T HAVE TO GESSO before painting or distressing. Renea has created a project that makes our lives easier as crafters. She has totally eliminated at least 2 steps. The Gessoing and the and the dry time that comes before adding the desired medium.  

Here is my first project using a Beautiful Board piece. This is the gorgeous Beautiful Board Medium Carousel Horse. 


Did you catch the size there?!?! Medium. Renea has different sizes of the Carousel Horse and all the other Beautiful Board cuts. She is making sure that she has there is Beautiful Board pieces that every crafter can use. 

I'm not sure if you can tell, but I totally fell in love with the Beautiful Board pieces when I saw them. When they arrived in my mail I fell even more in love. Renea had been telling me about the Beautiful Board, but in my mind I was thinking chipboard. Beautiful Board is soooo much better than chipboard! Once you have your hands on some Beautiful Board, you will know exactly what I am talking about. 


On my card there is also Beautiful Board Bits - Shabby Hearts. These come in a little jar with different sized hearts in it. 

I made the card out of vintage style cardstock. The cardstock packet is called Happy Accident Collection and comes with 20 double sided papers. This paper packet is GORGEOUS!!! 

The lace I used is also from Reneabouquets. It is called Reneabouquets Trim Petite Flower Lace. I love the texture that it gives to my card. 


The last item I used from Reneabouquets is the beautiful Pink Lemonade Curly Roses Mulberry Paper Flowers. I love how realistic they look. These flowers are a nice touch for any project. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit today. I really encourage you to go and check out the Beautiful Board at Reneabouquets if you haven't already. 

Have a craftastic day! 

Hugs, 
                             Tina Goodwin DT

Reneabouquets items used...

Beautiful Board Medium Carousel Horse Chipboard
You can find Reneabouquets here...

Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment