Saturday, October 21, 2017

Fabric Shabby Chic Pumpkin

When I took a look at Reneabouquets Beautiful Board Quilling Pattern Set, my eyes feasted on the "leaves" in this set and since its that time of year, I knew those "leaves" would be a perfect compliment to creating a shabby chic fabric pumpkin from scratch!! I have never created a fabric pumpkin from scratch before so I did a little research, came up with a few options of my own and (PRESTO!!!) a pumpkin has emerged! I used beautiful laces from Reneabouquets to adorn my pumpkin with and also used one of those laces to create a flower for my pumpkin! I hung some beautiful trinkets from Reneabouquets Fairy Trinket pack, along with other pearls, baubles, charms and paper flowers from my own supply, a few more Reneabouquets Beautiful Board Shabby Heart bits and then finished up with some beautiful Reneabouquets Glitter Glass to add a beautiful shimmery effect!
Here are the photos along with a You Tube video showing a start to finish process
of decorating my shabby pumpkin! If you are at all curious as how to create the actual pumpkin,
there is also a link to that on the video itself!
Links to Reneabouquets products used on this project will be below  as well!
 
 

                                                    Reneabouquets Daisy Chain Lace
 

Reneabouquets Tattered Rose Tulle Lace and Peach Lace

Reneabouquets Beautiful Board Quilling Pattern Set, Beautiful Board Shabby Hearts Bits and Tiny Treasures Rose Quarts Butterflies
 

Reneabouquets Beautiful Board Quilling Pattern Set
 

Reneabouquets Fairy Trinkets, Reneabouquets Glitter Glass (Sand)
 

YT Video Link:
 
 
Links to Reneabouquets products used:
Reneabouquets Tiny Treasures Butterflies (Rose Quartz): https://www.reneabouquets.com/product-page/tiny-treasures-rose-quartz-butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment