Friday, December 15, 2017

An Old Fashion Christmas Tag~By Robin Shipman Lotz

Sharing is so much a part of the paper community, and one of my scrappy friends, Robin Shipman Lotz created this Gorgeous Tag to share with one of her swap partners!


I love seeing what other artists create with my art, it is one of the greatest pleasures about working in the paper crafting community, and it just gave my heart great joy when Robin wrote me telling me what my creations meant to her and shared what she had created with me and you  I loved that she shared some of her heart, life and art with me  Robin does not do Facebook, but if you would like to check out her work she has a gallery here:
https://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?u=1135287/
Thank you Robin for inspiring me in both your art and in how you live your life Hugs ~Renea

No comments:

Post a Comment