Saturday, February 10, 2018

Reneabouquets Lavendar Valentine's Day Card

Good morning friends! What have you been working on? I have have been working with the new romantic Printed Beautiful Board Large Lavender Lilac Heart Frame from Reneabouquets


I am in awe over the card I put together with Reneabouquets items. I love the colors. It's one of those cards that just kinda fell together. I love it when that happens. 


The Sweetheart Lavender Glitter Glass Butterflies looks so pretty in the center of the


I used the Beautiful Board Bling Love Locks Keys as an added little touch of romance. I used a little distress ink to age the key and lock. 



I added Lavender Chunky Glitter Glass to the Lilac White Curly Roses Mulberry Flower to give it a little texture and sparkle.


Reneabouquets has the most romantic pieces that are perfect for all projects. I am in love with the high quality of Reneabouquets handmade products. 


Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a craftastic day! 

Reneabouquets items used...

Beautiful Board Bling Love Locks Keys

Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits Skeleton Leaf Laser Cut Chipboard

Printed Beautiful Board Large Lavender Lilac Heart Frame 

Lilac White Curly Roses Mulberry Flowers

Mini Plum Mulberry Paper Roses 

Sweetheart Lavender Glitter Glass Butterflies

Reneabouquets Trim Petite Flower Lace

Lavender Chunky Glitter Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment