Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Reneabouquets Garden Party In Bloom Pocket Letter


Hello again everyone! It’s Elizabeth again, to share my second, and final pocket letter for Reneabouquets. For this project, I chose Blue Fern Studios Garden Life – In Bloom papers from Renea’s store. These are most likely the highest quality papers I have ever worked with and they are so beautiful I had a difficult time choosing my favorite! I decided to use both sides of this particular gorgeous paper. I ran it through one of my Sizzix embossing folders and then sanded down the raised edges. I then used my Versamark Watermark pad, rubbing the raised edges and heat embossed with Stampendous Kaleidoscope embossing powder to give it a magical touch.




I used the following products from Reneabouquets:




Printed Beautiful Board Junie Butterflies Laser Cut Chipboard Set






Pocket 6 – Printed Beautiful Board Small Vintage Cherubs Laser Cut Chipboard
 Beautiful Board Small Quilling Flourish Set Of 4 Laser Cut Chipboard






Beautiful Board Tiny Victorian Scroll Pattern Laser Cut Chipboard
Beautiful Board Wire Hangers Chipboard




Just look at the depth of Renea’s Beautiful Board pieces! Such beauty and dimension!
 



Thank you so much for taking a look at my pocket letter! I hope you this will encourage you to create your own to share with someone special!

You can find Reneabouquets here...
Reneabouquets
Reneabouquets Etsy Shop
Reneabouquets Blog
Reneabouquets Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment