Wednesday, November 21, 2018

ReneaBouquets Explosion Box Ornament with Brandy!



Hello, lovely fans of Renea Bouquets! Brandy here to share my first project as a full time Renea Bouquets Design Team Artist. I am thrilled to inspire you along my journey, using lot's of Renea Bouquets Goodness! Ya know, to be on a design team, you really must be a lover of the products you are using...So this should be fun!!! :)
I'm sure you have been loving the recent posts here with these new

Beautiful Board Explosion Ornaments! Make sure to check out the variety you get to choose from. They are precious!


I chose to fill mine with a bottle brush Christmas tree and adorn it as an ornament. I used a stencil and some clear  paste to add texture, then painted it with some color spray.






After adding some gorgeous Beautiful Board Snowflakes and flowers and beads, it was coming together so nicely! I can't wait to hang it on my tree!

Here is a process video I made. Give it a watch and try it for yourself!




You can find these products and many more at one of Renea's stores!

B Board Small Vintage Snowflakes Set Of 7 Laser Cut Chipboard

B Board Beautiful Bits - Winter Snowflakes Laser Cut Chipboard

B Board Explosion Ornament, Box, Gift Holder Laser Cut Chipboard

Gold Christmas Glitter Glass

Teal Glass No Hole Microbeads

Sand Chunky Glitter Glass

Beautiful Beads Bronzed Teal Iridescent Pearls

Mini Dusty Teal Mulberry Paper Roses & Leaves

Stop by our Facebook group page, Reneabouquets Artists With An Edge, and share your creations with us! 


Thanks for topping by today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment