Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Rustic Shabby Fabric Pumpkin

In all honesty, I needed a quick, cute, rustic type piece of art for this project, as I am knee deep in creating designs for upcoming Christmas Craft bazaars. BUT, I still wanted something that could showcase the gorgeous Reneabouquets product. I started with hand drawing my own pattern for a long shaped pumpkin, sewed the perimeter with my sewing machine...now, normally, here is where you would turn the pumpkin inside out to hide the seams you've just sewn. I didn't want to do that. I thought it would be cuter to let the seams show and add to the rustic appeal. and...its quicker. LOL.  Then you simply stuff the pumpkin, added twine to give my pumpkin some sections, add a stem from a tree branch...either from your backyard, or Dollar Tree has put out bags of all types of tree stems from different types of trees in varying widths...and those were the stems for me! Once the pumpkin is ready, its time to decorate! The pumpkin ends up measuring about 5 inches tall and abut 12 inches long. Here are the photos! I will also have a start to finish You Tube video of the process down below and links to all the product I used from Reneabouquets.com, so you can make your very own pumpkin if you wish! Happy Crafting!







Link to my You Tube Video with the Start to finish process:






Links to Reneabouquets (RB) product used on this project:

RB S/3 Chiffon Pearl and Rhinestone Flowers (Black): https://www.reneabouquets.com/product-page/black-chiffon-pearl-rhinestone-flowers
RB S/3 Chiffon Pearl and Rhinestone Flowers (Khaki): https://www.reneabouquets.com/product-page/khaki-chiffon-pearl-rhinestone-flowers
Prima Marketing Spring Farmhouse Collection Flowers (No Other Place): https://www.reneabouquets.com/product-page/prima-marketing-spring-farmhouse-no-other-place-flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment