Thursday, October 15, 2020

Altered Notebook By: Lanette

Hello Everyone, 

Lanette here I just wanted to share this lovely Notebook that I created for a swap way back in March over in the Facebook group. It was sent to its new home and is hopefully being  filled with lots of amazing ideas.
ReneaBouquets Products Used







You can see how I altered this notebook start to finish here: 






But before you head to YouTube let's take a closer look at this beautiful little book...

This beautiful board heart with a bit of pearl candy.
Lots of shappy colorful ribbon.. 

I hope you enjoyed taking a peek at my vintage notebook. Thank you so much for stopping by today I hope that I've inspired you in some way and don't forget you can find all these goodies in the shop! If you join one of Renea's Swaps something lovely could show up on your doorstep!




No comments:

Post a Comment