Sunday, March 29, 2020

Butterfly Kisses Mixed Media Tag By Lanette

Hello Everyone,


I am back for my second Guest Design project. Today I am sharing a Mixed Media tag that I created using lots of beautiful bobbles and bits from Reneabouquets. This lovely tag was created from the leftover scraps from several of this month's projects.


Let's take a look....


ReneaBouquets Products Used:












You can how I created this tag start to finish here:




But before you head over  to YouTube let's look at a few of the details..

Now don't get me wrong Renea's Butterflies are to die for. 

But I just had to fussy cut these out!


Lots of layers and sparkly bits...



So I'm a little embarrassed to admit this but I didn't realize,

 that the circles cutouts in the chipboard are for beads. 

Honestly I never thought anything of the circles it 

because this chipboard is beautiful by itself.  


But oh my goodness look at it now! These Fairy lights are amazing! 


It's crazy how tiny Fairy Sparkle beads take this dragonfly to another level

and completely add the WOW factor to this tag!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in some way!

-Lanette


No comments:

Post a Comment