Saturday, May 30, 2020

Reneabouquets Design Team Page, Live Simply


Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Reneabouquets, go and see all the fun treasures there!

Photo credit: Alexandru Zdrobau






To make this page I applied clear gesso to Blue Fern Jane's Memoir's paper. I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger. Below that is a layer of watercolor paper, and under that is corrugated cardboard. I tore off most the paper from the surface of the cardboard, and painted it with gesso. I put two layers of corrugated cardboard between each layer to add dimension. 

I put the layers with the photo onto the page. I applied texture paste with a stencil to the paper with an old credit card.

I picked out Beautiful Board(BBoard),prepped it with gesso, painted it with   Prima -  Sparks Acrylic Paint - Mermaid Sparkle, and topped it with a thick coat of Clear Rock Candy Crackle.


      


To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter, glass beads, pearls, Swarovski crystals, rhinestones,sequins,gold leaf, pressed flowers and leaves,lichen,tulle,cheesecloth I painted with Christmas Cheer Shimmerz Paint,lace,iridescent wrapping paper, metal from Reneabouquets,Vintaj,Tim Holtz,shells,flowers from Reneabouquets and Prima, and bling and metal from my stash. There are small fussy cut pieces from Graphic 45 Garden Goddess and more.  

I sponged on gesso on the background paper, and used Shimmerz Paints in lavender, blue, and pink to complement the colors of the photo. I used gold mica powder to highlight a few spots. I painted the mat and corrugated with Shimmerz also. 





I sprinkled on clear glass glitter on some areas of watercolor I used.





The final step was flicking on white ink.






Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!



You can find Reneabouquets here...
Reneabouquets Items I used:











No comments:

Post a Comment