Saturday, June 27, 2020

DIY Paper Craft: Shabby Chic Home Decor : "Beautiful Moment"

For this project, I had a photo that I have held onto for about 2 years, waiting for inspiration. It is a  wedding photo of a beautiful bride who is a daughter of a good friend of mine. About 2 years ago, I created a design team project for Reneabouquets using my first photo from this bride...here is the link to that post:   https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/7404696109345546530/540967841321932253 . But the theme for this next photo just never came to mind...until a few weeks ago. It is a surprise gift for my friend and I sincerely hope she likes it and will display it in her home next to the other gift that I gave her.
I was able to use beautiful product from Reneabouquets.com to make this project full of shabby richness and exquisite memories. I will have my You Tube video link to entire start to finish process below, as well as close up photos. I will also provide the links to the Reneabouquets product that I used on this project! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you love this project as much as I do!












































Link to my You Tube Video for the entire start to finish process:




Reneabouquets (RB) links to product used on this project:

-RB Beautiful Words Laser Cut Chipboard (Fairy Dust, Moment Sparkle): https://www.reneabouquets.com/product-page/beautiful-words-small-sparkle-fairy-dusty-moment-chipboard
-RB Mulberry Paper Flowers Roses and Leaves (So Coral): Temporarily Out Of Stock
-RB .5 oz Gawdie Girl Chunky Glitter Glass (Diamond): https://www.reneabouquets.com/product-page/5-ounce-diamond-chunky-glitter-glass

No comments:

Post a Comment