Monday, June 22, 2020

ReneaBouquets DT Project- Paper Bag Mini Album with Brandy



Hi guys and gals! Brandy here to share my Mini Album DT Project with you! I chose to make an upright mini album, using paper lunch bags! As I've said before, these are one of my favorite types of minis to make. They are cheap and easy, yet uniquely sturdy and fun! I fussy cut a lot of my embellishments from a Mintay paper collection and as always, filled in with lot's of ReneaBouquets Goodness!
I love it! I hope you do too!









I made a video of the process! Enjoy :)


Here are the products used from ReneaBouquets:



Come take a peek at the Reneabouquets Facebook Page  for news and updates along with new products!

There's always something going on at ReneaBouquets!
Join us on Facebook at the
Reneabouquets Artists With an Edge Page
and share your projects using your RB goodness!!  
Each month we draw a name to receive $20 to use at the Reneabouquets Store!

Thank you for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment