Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Altered Fairy Moon Wand by Lanette

Hello everyone Lanette here,

Today I wanted to share a quick mixed-media project that I created using one of Renea's Beautiful Board Fairy Wands. She has several different ones I chose the fairy moon wand as I loved how the fairy is sitting on the moon. 

Isn't she cute!....

Reneabouquet Products Used:

You can see how I altered this one from start to finish over on ReneaBouquets YouTube channel:


The base was super easy I'm just a wooden block ,
I had my husband cut from of a old 2x4. 


A bit of wire & beads to add a little something extra is super quick and easy.



A  pair  of dramatic crystals add just a touch of glamour. 



Thank you so much for stopping by today, 

I hope I have inspired you in some tiny way!

You can find Reneabouquets here...
Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Blog


Thanks so much for visiting the blog and viewing my post today!

I hope that I have inspired you in some tiny way.


No comments:

Post a Comment