Friday, August 7, 2020

Tea Time gift and shaker card ensemble with Cherry Nelson

                       Hello Reneabouquet peeps!  Cherry here to share a "TEA TIME" shaker card and gift box ensemble. I went uber shabby with lots of coloring and distressing on all the beautiful board.  I love to upcycle things and had this cute soap box that some lemon soap came in....I covered it in matching papers and hand stamped and embossed an "afternoon tea" image onto diecut cardstock.

             









I love these Sherbert roses in purple.  Such a lovely shade of lavender.



I of course had to deck out a tea bag as well.  This would make such a sweet gift, encouraging some relaxation time for someone special.  Who doesn't need that right about now!




I didn't have matching purple butterflies from Renea's store so I used some I had and colored them lightly in lavender to match everything.  Instead of using traditional hands I used spoons instead for a whimsical feel.  



The clock shaker is filled with beautiful bits that I colored with paint pastels and lots of sequins and beads.



I stacked my cute little teacups up to give some fun movement.



Isn't this teapot and sugar bowl cute????










Hope you enjoy!!!  I think I am off to go have some tea myself!  
XoXo, cherry






Reneabouquet Supplies Used:










No comments:

Post a Comment