Saturday, September 12, 2020

The witching hour easel card by Cherry Nelson






Hello Reneabouquets peeps!  September is upon us and that means Halloween is not too far off.  I have a Spooky little project to share.  I love to tell a story with my projects and let my imagination take me places.  This one tells the story of "the witching hour"...a crescent moon looming in the sky, the clock has just struck midnight.  If you look up at the clouds you will see a cackling witch riding her broomstick.  She has cast a spell with her wand and has made the clock stop, the clock hands forever striking midnight.  Such a fun story to tell....and it all started with this gorgeous Beautiful board shadowbox.  I nestled the Halloween clock inside and created a shaker filled with beautiful bits and bobs. I created a easel card with 110 lb cardstock so that I would have extra "real estate" to add my wicked witch.  From there I had (I will admit)too much fun adding all the embellies.  Handmade foamirian flowers made by me, stitched crepe papers, ribbons, and so much!  























That is it for me today!  I hope this inspires you to create a goblin or two of your own, lol.

XOXO, Cherry


Reneabouquets Supplies-










No comments:

Post a Comment