Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Reneabouquets Design Team Page, Make Me A Promise, by Melissa Larson

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see all the fun treasures there!


Photo credit:Unsplash 





To make this page I applied clear gesso to Blue Fern paper.

  I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat. Below that is a watercolor paper mat, and at the bottom is corrugated cardboard. I tore off most of the paper from the top of the cardboard, and painted it with gesso.I put two or three layers of cardboard between the layers to add dimension. 

I put the layers with the photo onto the page.

I had already painted the Blue Fern paper with clear gesso. I applied Prima Platinum crackle paste with a stencil and an old credit card. I picked out Beautiful Board,and sponged on gesso. 




I painted the layers and background with green,brown,pale pink,and gold Shimmerz Paints.













To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter, glass beads, pearls,rhinestones,pressed flowers,feathers,tulle, shells,a glass pebble, iridescent wrapping paper under the glass pebble,metal from Reneabouquets,Tim Holtz, and Vintaj,flowers from  Reneabouquets,and bling and metal from my stash. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents. There are some fussy cut images from Prima and Graphic 45 papers. I flicked on white ink as a last step.

 Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!













No comments:

Post a Comment