Sunday, November 1, 2020

Thanksgiving November calender centerpiece by Cherry Nelson

Hello my fellow Reneabouquets fans.  Cherry here to share the perfect piece to display on your Thanksgiving table this year. I love Fall...it's a lovely time of year, don't you think?  The colors, change in temps, and the feeling of wanting to get cozy in your abode.  Oh and don't forget the pumpkin everything.  The creamer, coffee, and good ole pumpkin pie. This sweet calender piece celebrates all things Autumn and the importance of family.  



I love Reneabouquets new beautiful board pumpkins.  I colored mine with alcohol markers. I used the tree of life atc's to frame my turkey image and added a pretty floral spray filled with all kinds of gorgeous flowers and berries.














These warm browns and reds are so lovely this time of year.



Hope you enjoy...and stay safe and creative!
XoXo, cherry


No comments:

Post a Comment