Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Blue Jay in the snow Christmas card by Cherry Nelson






Hello my fellow Reneabouquet's fans!  Are you ready for the holidays?  I am getting there bit by bit.  I start early on greeting cards so that I am not rushed.  I love this blue jay...such a beautiful contrast with white and black. 

 



I think more than ever, handmade cards and gifts from the heart are so important.  With loved ones all being separated by Covid...a little bit of you sent to your family goes a long way. 


 

  I surrounded my blue jay with loads of pretty florals...some from the store and some created by me with Foamirian.   I also added pretty berries and crystals, along with laces and loads of ribbons.  





 I added some snowflakes painted with blue oil pastels that matched the blue jar perfectly and was done.  I hope you enjoy!  xoxo, Cherry


Reneabouquet's Supplies-


Mini Black Mulberry Paper Roses and Leaves Set

Lace~Choose White or Ivory 2 Inch Wide

Antique Linen Roses, Gardenia And Leaves Flower Set

.6 Ounce Beautiful Beads Midnight Magic Iridescent Pearls

Printed Beautiful Board Small Blue Jay Chipboard

Beautiful Board Small Vintage Snowflakes Set Of 7 Laser Cut Chipboard



No comments:

Post a Comment