Saturday, December 19, 2020

Snowglobe shaker tag by Cherry Nelson

 








Hello Reneabouquets fans.  Cherry visiting today here on the blog. Christmas is fast approaching and Tis the season....to create!  My favorite holiday is Christmas and all that goes with it.   I have been busy for the past month creating with all things RB.  I have not been able to stop.  Just staying cozy and warm...and creating away.  I used a basic base and added this scrumptious snow globe shaker box.  I decoupaged German glass glitter to it with Modge Podge.  It really helps seal glitter to a piece with out creating the mess.  I added a bit of faux snow.  From there I added this sweet little baby bunny girl to complete my Wintery wonderland.  


Add caption





Reneabouquets supplies:
Printed Beautiful Board Large Snow Baby Bunny Laser Cut Chipboard Die Cu
Beautiful Box Snow Globe Shaker Box Laser Cut Chipboard DIY Kit
5 Ounce Silver Fine German Glitter Glass
Seafoam & White Roses and Leaves Mulberry Paper Flowers
Trinkets Set Of 6 Victorian Snowflakes
Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits - Winter Snowflakes Laser Cut Chipboard
.6 Ounce Beautiful Beads Bronzed Teal Iridescent Pearls
Beautiful Board 6 Piece Medium Texture Pattern In Green Laser Cut Chipboa

No comments:

Post a Comment