Saturday, September 16, 2017

Reneabouquets Beautiful Board Baby Boy Card - By DT Tina Goodwin

Good morning! I'm back with another project showcasing Reneabouquets Beautiful Board


I colored the Beautiful Board Ivy Vine Flourish Chipboard with Tim Holtz distress inks. I did not Gesso them before hand. I just applied the ink straight to the Beautiful Board. I love the fact that the Beautiful Board does not need have Gesso on it to color beautifully.

 I found this sweet image on Etsy. When I saw it I knew I wanted to use it in one of my Reneabouquets DT assignments. The items that Reneabouquets makes and carry make a project extra special. 

Like these gorgeous flowers from the Blue & White Roses & Leaves Mulberry Paper Set. Or this beautiful Tiny Treasures Tiny Dancer Beauty Butterfly that Renea handmakes. 


The Glitter Glass is another item that I use A LOT on my projects. I love the added texture and sparkle. For this project, I used the 2 Ounce Teal Chunky Glitter Glass.


Oh! I almost forgot. The paper I used is also from Reneabouquets . It comes in the Happy Accident Collection Paper. The entire collection is scrumdiddllyumptious! 

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit. See you all again real soon!
Hugs, 
             Tina 

Here is a list and the links to all the Reneabouquets items I used on this project...

Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits - Shabby Hearts
 
Beautiful Board Medium Brick Elements
 
Beautiful Board Ivy Vine Flourish Chipboard
 
Tiny Treasures Tiny Dancer Beauty Butterflies
 
Blue & White Roses & Leaves Mulberry Paper
 
Happy Accident Collection Paper
 
2 Ounce Teal Chunky Glitter Glass

You can find Reneabouquets here...

Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment