Sunday, April 8, 2018

Reneabouquets Queen Bee Thinking Of You Card

Hello friends! How are you this fantastic Sunday? I am enjoying my Sunday in my newish craft room! I say newish because it's in the same place it was and most of the furniture/shelving is the same, but we painted everything! The walls, the dressers, the shelves, the tables, everything is now painted white and distressed. It looks amazing! As soon as I have it all put back together, I will share pictures. 

Ok, on to today's project! 


Creating with Reneabouquet's products makes it easy to create a masterpiece. Even if it's just a card that you are making. 

Started out using the Prima Amelia Rose Paper. I love the colors in this paper pack! 
 I matted each layer of the Prima Amelia Rose Paper with black cardstock and started adding the fabulous embellishments from Reneabouquets

There is a complete list of the Reneabouquets products used below.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day! 
Hugs, 
       Tina

Prima Amelia Rose Paper 

Beautiful Board Hexagon 

Queen Bee Glass Wing

Beautiful Beads Midnight Magic Iridescent Pearls

Beautiful Board Ivy Vine Flourish 2

Black Tear Drop Lace

Natural Cotton Crochet Lace 

Mini Pink Lemonade Mulberry Roses

You can find Reneabouquets here...

Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Etsy Shop

Reneabouquets Blog

Reneabouquets Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment