Thursday, June 25, 2020

Lady Bug and butterfly shaker box greeting card by Cherry Nelson


                              I hope Summer is finding you well RB peeps!   Cherry here today to share a Summer shaker cutie with you!  What would Summer be with out a few bugs?  I promise these are the cute kind.  I am so smitten with that lady bug ...and the butterfly?  They both just make me smile.  I ended up creating a card with this shaker but could see it adhered to a box as well for an extra special gift with maybe something tucked inside.  Perfect for a Summer birthday gift.  I filled it with all kinds of goodies from Reneabouquet's store.  That is the fun part.  I wanted it to look like the bugs were crawling on the box and combined with the tuck ins it added the perfect amount of dimension.  Thanks for visiting today!  XOXO, Cherry


Reneabouquets Supplies Used:
























No comments:

Post a Comment