Monday, March 1, 2021

Reneabouquets Design Team Page, A Place In My Heart

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see all the fun treasures there! 

Photo credit: Vitor Pinto, at Unsplash







To make this page I applied clear gesso to 49 And Market paper.

  I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat. Below that is a watercolor paper mat, and at the bottom is corrugated cardboard. I tore off most of the paper from the top of the cardboard, and painted it with gesso.

I put the layers with the photo onto the page.

 I applied Prima Platinum crackle paste with a stencil and a spatula. I picked out Beautiful Board,arranged the flowers around the page, and added the BB. I layered in the fussy cut pieces, and then the beads. I added Shimmerz Paints, more beads, and more Shimmerz. I painted the BB with gold mica powder and water,then added a thick layer of Ranger Rock Candy Clear Crackle.







To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter,gold leaf,iridescent wrapping paper,rub ons,cheesecloth painted with Christmas Cheer, Shimmerz Paint, glass beads, pearls,rhinestones,swarovski crystals,sequins,pressed flowers and seeds, sisal,tulle,lace,pieces from floral picks,metal from Reneabouquets,Tim Holtz,, and Vintaj,flowers from  Reneabouquets and Prima,and bling and metal from my stash. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things, and to put the cardboard layers together.I used  fussy cut images from The Botanist's Sticker Anthology, and Graphic 45 papers. I rubbed on gold and blue mica powder around the page, on edges and raised areas. I applied White Gold, Green Brocade, and Blue Prima Waxes to a few areas.





At the lower right of the photo,I pressed a Vintaj brass bee into pink sealing wax, around painted it with gold mica powder.












 Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!


You can find Reneabouquets here...

Reneabouquets


Reneabouquets Blog




Reneabouquets items I used:






No comments:

Post a Comment