Wednesday, March 10, 2021

You Sparkle by Amy Voorthuis

Goodmorning Lovely Renea Bouquets Fans,

I hope you are having a wonderful day, about a month ago we had some pretty & peacefulness snow here in The Netherlands and I off course had to take some pictures of our daughter in it. {and just like her mom she doesn't like the snow} But lucky me she let me take a couple of nice ones when she wasn't crying because of the cold. Writting this makes me feel like a bad mom taking her out but when the snow was gone and it was freezing one day she said "snow"in the cutest way ever....

You Sparkle: 



For this layout I used some pretty 13 Arts papers. This time I wanted some purple papers to match my flowers. This layout is more mixed media of me then I am normally make but it was so much fun and I think I am planning to make more of them. I am always afraid to use more colour on my work because I always think it's to much. All the mixed media products I used are by Finnabair. 



The teal flowers are treated with some mica powder to give it the color to match the background. On the background I used a Finnabair stencil called Manuscript I just love all the new stencils....from the  Beautiful Board Large Ornate Flourish Clock Lasercut Chipboard I cut out the middle part because I wanted my picture in there I treated the beautiful board with heavy gesso and later on with the amazing nothern light texture effect paste & some acrylic metallique paint called Vintage Rose. At the end I added some snowflake paste to the chipboard and flowers and also some snowballs .




I kept the swirls very clean for me I only added some heavy gesso & snowflake paste. On the flowers I added some white matte wax & from the opal series the Royal Robes so my layout smells so freaking good I just can't stop smelling it lol. I just love that picture of Abbey she is such a sweet little girl.



Renea Bouquets products used for this layout:

.5 Ounce Lavender Chunky Glitter Glass

1 Ounce no Hole Seafoam Glass Microbeads

Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits Winter Snowflakes Lasercut Chipboard

Beautiful Board Large Ornate Flourish Clock Lasercut Chipboard

Beautiful Board Small Vintage Snowflakes set of 7 Lasercut Chipboard

Beautiful Words Small Alphabits a/z Pack Lasercut Chipboard

Beautiful Words Small Sparkle Fairy Dust Moment Lasercut Chipboard

Beautiful Board Medium Butterfly Flourish set of 4 Lasercut Chipboard

Tiny Treasures Premium Paper to Venus and Back Glitter Glass Dragonflies

Plum Roses and Leaves Mulberry Paper Flower Set 

Lavender Roses and Leaves Mulberry Paper Flower Set

Dark Teal Roses and Leaves Mulberry Paper Flower Set

 Thank you so much for visiting the blog today and I hope I have inspired you to use your pretty Renea Bouquets products and show us your art with them.

We also would love your comments & if you have any questions you can always ask us.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amy,

    What a great Lay out this is I love your work.
    Still practicing at home lol

    Hugs and Creativity
    Cinderella
    X

    ReplyDelete