Wednesday, April 3, 2024

For The Reneabouquets Design Team, The Sweet Love Between The Moon And The Deep Blue Sea

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new post, a layout, for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see                                                                  all the beautiful treasures there! 

 
Photo credit: Pexels  





I used the brand new  Printed Beautiful Board Mirabelle In Paris Laser Cut Chipboard on this layout, along with several other coordinating products that worked so well together. They included flowers, butterflies, lace, and trinkets.


To make this page, I applied a layer of Prima Platinum crackle paste on watercolor paper with a stencil and a small spatula. I taped on a layer of watercolor paper underneath the photo to help it to lie flat. I added layers of corrugated cardboard and then a watercolor mat. I added more layers of cardboard and the bottom layer of corrugated you can see is gessoed. I poured UTEE on wet gesso and heated it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
I arranged the Beautiful Board,and flowers around the page, then added the beads and other items.I brushed on Shimmerz Paints, and glued on more beads,using Glossy Accents. I rubbed on gold,citrine, and silver mica powder. I added some patina colored paste on different spots. 


                                      



To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter,glass beads,crystals,sequins,gold leaf,sisal,tulle,lace, bling from my stash,and iridescent wrapping paper.I used glossy accents to adhere items to the page. For flowers I used double sided foam tape.













                                        Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!

                                                           You can find Reneabouquets here                                                        


Reneabouquets Blog
 

        Reneabouquets Facebook Page  https://www.facebook.com/Reneabouquets.comandEtsy/ 


                                                               Reneabouquets items I used:    


                                                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment