Monday, September 9, 2024

"Hello You" by Design Team Artist Diane McClosky


Can you believe we're already stepping into September? It feels like summer has just flew by for me and my family.  We celebrated in June with my step-son's wedding, a beautiful day filled with love and laughter.  Adding to the excitement, my son and daughter-in-law welcomed a beautiful baby girl into their family in August.  It's hard to fathom that I've suddenly become a grandmother of two!

As we transition into the fall, I felt inspired to start this season with a fresh and vibrant layout using Reneabouquets enchanting new Hello Autumn Beautiful Board.  I paired this with the bright colors of 49 and Market's Art Options Spice Collection, creating a perfect harmony between the two.

For this layout, I chose a photograph of my son and daughter from their childhood, which I mounted on sturdy cardboard to add dimension and depth to the project. This little trick not only elevated the photo but also allowed me to creatively tuck in all the exquisite Beautiful Board Hello Autumn Chipboard pieces, which effortlessly complemented the colors of the layout.

I love creating flower clusters, and Reneabouquets mulberry flowers never disappoint.  For this project, I selected three different colors, layering them together to create a stunning arrangement.  To add an extra touch of sparkle, I sprinkled in some gleaming glass microbeads.

This creation marks my first project with this delightful collection, but I assure you, it won’t be the last! I’m excited to share more fall-inspired projects with you soon, so stay tuned for what’s to come!

Until next time - "Let your art take you where you want to go." -Diane








Reneabouquets Products Used:

Beautiful Board Hello Autumn Mushrooms Tuck-it-in Chipboard

Beautiful Board Hello Autumn Tuck-it-in Chipboard

Beautiful Board Hello Autumn Corners Chipboard

Vintage Berry Roses Gardenias Mulberry Paper Flower Set

Plum Roses and Leaves Mulberry Paper Flower Set

Caramel and Sugar Roses Gardenia and Leaves Flower Set

Old Gold Glass Microbeads

Pale Pink Glass Microbeads

Purple Glass Microbeads

Beautiful Beads Mix by the Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment