Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Mixed Media Canvas *Paradise*

 Hello!  Today I have a Mixed Media Canvas with my favorite colors!  I used lots of crackle,  white sand texture paste,  spray inks,  stamping and plenty of embellishments.
 I love using microbeads and ReneaBouquets Shard,  it adds great texture and interest to any project.







 I heat embossed the chipboard and then stamped over it to give more texture.
 One of my favorite ReneaBouquets butterflies is Tiny Treasure Leopard butterflies,  so Gorgeous and fun to create with.






You can shop for all your DIY supplies at ReneaBouquets online store or ReneaBouquets Etsy Shop for Gorgeous Handcrafted Butterflies and Dragonflies and SO MUCH MORE!!!

Items used from ReneaBouquets:


I hope I've inspired you to get busy crafting today!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment